March is Blood Clot Awareness Month. Join us for the 100,000 Reasons Challenge!
Are you aware of the signs and symptoms of blood clots? Do you want to play a crucial role in spreading awareness and potentially saving lives? Join us in making a significant impact during Blood Clot Awareness Month by participating in the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) 100,000 Reasons Challenge as we urgently race to Stop the Clot®.
Sign up to ride, run, walk, or move your body during this 31-day virtual challenge. Make your miles matter and help us raise $100,000 and reach 100,000 people in honor of the 100,000 who die each year from preventable blood clots. All proceeds support NBCA and are 100% tax-deductible.
Here’s how it works:
- Register as an individual or as a team. Consider fundraising to unlock prizes and help support NBCA programs!
- Set your own mileage and fundraising goals.
- Ride, run, walk, or move your body and track your miles any time between March 1 and March 31.
- Automatically sync your fitness device to the Charity Footprints IOS or Android app to track your miles. You can also track your miles manually.
- Encourage your friends and family to participate by inviting them to join the Challenge!
Your participation will raise critical funds to help support and grow NBCA’s life-saving programs through increased awareness, prevention, education, and treatment.
Join us to help create a future where fewer people die from preventable blood clots!
Questions? Email: email@example.com