March is Blood Clot Awareness Month. Join us for the 100,000 Reasons Challenge!
anyBODY Can Get a Blood Clot
Blood clots do not discriminate. They can affect anyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, or race. In March, join the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) 100,000 Reasons Challenge as we urgently race to Stop the Clot®.
Sign up to ride, run, walk, or move your body during this 31-day virtual challenge. Make your miles matter and help us raise $100,000 and reach 100,000 people in honor of the 100,000 who die each year from preventable blood clots. All proceeds support the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) and are 100% tax-deductible.
Here’s how it works:
- Register as an individual or as a team. Consider fundraising to unlock prizes and help support NBCA programs!
- Set your own mileage and fundraising goals.
- Ride, run, walk, or move your body and track your miles any time between March 1 and March 31.
- Automatically sync your fitness device to the Charity Footprints IOS or Android app to track your miles. You can also track your miles manually.
- Encourage your friends and families to participate by inviting them to join the Challenge!
Your participation will raise critical funds to help support and grow NBCA’s life-saving programs through increased awareness, prevention, education, and treatment.
Join us to help create a future where fewer people die from preventable blood clots!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org