Blood Clots in Children Resources
- What are “DVT”, “PE”, and “VTE”… and how common are they in children?
- What causes blood clots in children?
- What are the signs and symptoms of blood clots in children?
- How do we diagnose blood clots in children?
- How do we treat blood clots in children?
- What should parents look for when their children take blood thinners for blood clots?
- How long will your child need to remain on blood thinners after a blood clot?
- How can blood clots affect your child in the future?
- How can we prevent blood clots in children?
Neil A. Goldenberg, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine,
Baltimore, MD, USA
Chief Research Officer and Director, Thrombosis Program,
All Children’s Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine and All Children’s Research Institute,
St. Petersburg, FL, USA March 2014
Venous Thromboembolism in Children and Young Adults: State-of-the-Art in Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention Webinar
Presented by NBCA’s MASAB member Neil A. Goldenberg MD, PhD, Director, Thrombosis Program and Director of Research, Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, and Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Hematology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Follow us on Instagram
NBCA works to advance blood clot awareness, prevention, diagnosis & successful treatments to #stoptheclot.