The National Blood Clot Alliance strives to remain the most reliable and timely source of information related to the topics and issues of importance to people affected by blood clots, NBCA’s e-Newsletter is just one way we share important information affecting the clotting and clotting disorders community. It is our goal to keep our constituents up to date about the activities of NBCA, with timely news about emerging science and medical advances of importance to you. Take a moment to sign up for our e-Newsletter and get important information delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Also, please follow us on Twitter — and ask your friends, family, and social media contacts to do so too, for daily updates and breaking news. Follow us on Facebook for news and more lifestyle-oriented information, including information about recovering from blood clots. You can also find the NBCA on Instagram and Pinterest as StoptheClot®, where we routinely share new images and content, including information about the risk, signs and symptoms of blood clots, patient stories, resources and regular inspiration for facing life after a blood clot. In addition, you can connect with us and others who have experienced a blood clot and find additional support in our free and easy to join peer-to-peer online community, powered by Inspire.
As always, if you have news or information important to people affected by blood clots or people with blood clotting disorders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Until then, you can explore the links to our previous e-Newsletters below.
- September: New Resources from NBCA: COVID-19 & Blood Clotting
- August: Staying Connected in A Virtual World
- July: Staying Active to Help Prevent Blood Clots
- June: Share Life-Saving Information this Summer
- May: When it Comes to Your Health, Your Choices Matter
- April: Living Your Best Life- Health Hacks
- March: Make the Choice to Stop the Clot®
- January: Share to Stop the Clot® and Save Lives