The National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA), as part of its cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), is proud to introduce the newest phase of the Stop the Clot, Spread the Word® public health education campaign, which is focused on blood clots and cancer. If you are being treated for cancer, you are at risk for developing blood clots. Getting well is your top priority, and being aware of your risk and potential blood clot signs and symptoms can help protect the most important thing – your health – during cancer treatment.
OCTOBER E-NEWSLETTER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Register Now for CDC’s Nov. 13 Webinar
- NEW from NBCA: VTE VideoMedMinutes™
- 2020 HTRS Research Colloquium
- Clot Top 10 Research Priority Setting Partnership Survey
- Be A Stop the Clot® Superhero
- Upcoming events