Later this month, Thanksgiving will officially usher in the holiday season, and here at NBCA, we have much to be grateful for this November. We are pleased to share that NBCA won multiple awards for its new website design, most notably a 2018 Sliver W3 Award in the non-profit organization category. We also saw the dedicated members of Team Stop the Clot® complete successful runs in both the Marine Corps 10K and TCS NYC Marathon.
Above all else, our community is what we are most grateful for this season. You make the work that we do possible by sharing your stories, sharing our work, and donating your time, money and resources to our organization. Without you, we would not be able to continue or expand upon our life-saving mission.
On behalf of NBCA’s Board of Directors, our Medical & Scientific Advisory Board members, and our staff, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and we thank you for all that you do to support the important work of our organization.
November e-Newsletter Highlights:
- Please join NBCA on Thursday, December 6, as we host a CDC webinar for healthcare professionals focused on VTE Prophylaxis in Orthopedic Surgery featuring Dr. Mike Streiff. Register now.
- NBCA is currently engaged in several studies that are comparing various therapies to help determine which ones might be the best choice for patients. Read about our current involvement and find out how you can help.
- We redesigned our website this summer, and have since received multiple accolades for our efforts, including a recent W3 Silver Award. Read about our recent design awards here.
- We are looking for supporters to join our 2018 CrowdRise Holiday Challenge team by telling their stories and creating fundraising pages to share. Click here and select ‘Join the Team’ to get started.
- Upcoming events
- More news and information