As 2018 begins, NBCA extends its wishes to you for a very happy and healthy New Year. We are looking forward to an exciting year filled with new projects and programs. With a continued emphasis on raising awareness about blood clots, we will implement a number of new initiatives aimed at providing and sharing important information about blood clot risks, signs and symptoms, and prevention.
January e-Newsletter Highlights:
- Save the Date: Join World Experts at the AC Forum Boot Camp, April 23-24, in Austin, Texas. Get the details here.
- Women who are pregnant or who have just given birth are at an increased risk for blood clots. Visit NBCA’s Women and Blood Clotswebsite to learn more about how to prevent blood clots during pregnancy.
- New Event: Team Stop the Clot® will cycle through the streets of NYC for the 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour on May 6, 2018, along with 32,000 cyclists. Click here for additional information, or to fill out an application.
- Have you experienced a blood clot? If so, we want to hear your story.
- Upcoming events
- More news and information