FOR INSURED PATIENTS WHO ARE FACING ACCESS AND AFFORDABILITY CHALLENGES
Janssen believes that access and affordability challenges shouldn’t stand in the way of patients and their medications. That’s why we are expanding our patient assistance offerings to support insured patients who
have inadequate coverage. Beginning January 1, 2023, Janssen medications may be provided free of charge to eligible patients who are insured through commercial, employer-sponsored, or government plans that do not fully meet their needs.
- You may be eligible to receive Janssen medications free of charge for up to one year if you meet the following requirements:
- You have a commercial or employer-sponsored insurance plan or government insurance, such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs health care, or U.S. Department of
- Defense health care
- You live in the United States or a U.S. territory
- You are treated as an outpatient by a healthcare provider licensed in the U.S.
- You have been prescribed an eligible Janssen medication
- You meet the income eligibility requirements for your specific Janssen medication(s)
- You spend more than 4% of your gross annual household income on prescription drugs*
*Applicable to Medicare Part D Patients only.
Download this guide to learn more about:
- Income requirements for eligible medications
- How to enroll
- Terms and conditions