Join the National Blood Clot Alliance as we spring forward this April with news, information, and ways for you to get involved with our work to increase blood clot awareness and help to save lives. Read all of the important details below.
NEWS & INFORMATION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Partnership to Address Health Disparities
- New Study: VTE Treatment Patient Satisfaction
- Important Update: Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS & EVENTS:
- Happy National Volunteer Week: Mark your calendar for National Volunteer Week April 18 – 24. It is the perfect opportunity to show our appreciation and gratitude to the countless volunteers who generously give their time, talent, voice and support to promote blood clot awareness and education all across the country.
- “100,000 Reasons Ride” Recap: The Power of Volunteers: During March, Team Stop the Clot® hosted the inaugural “100,000 Reasons Ride,” which was a 31-day virtual ride challenge created in honor of the 100,000 lives lost each year to blood clots. The event reached over 225,000 people with potentially life-saving information about blood clots and raised nearly $80,000 to support NBCA’s blood clot education and awareness programs
To read all of NBCA’s March e-Newsletter click the following link: Spring Forward with NBCA