Spring has sprung, and that means longer days, more sunshine, and plenty of opportunities to get outside, get active, and go exploring. Immobility and inactivity are risk factors for dangerous blood clots, and making physical activity a regular part of your day or week is a great way to help prevent them. Plus, the more you move the better you are likely to feel. Get more tips about living a healthy lifestyle – travel, nutrition, exercise, and anxiety – in our recently released e-Magazine: Personal Perspectives: My Blood Clot, My Life.
APRIL E-NEWSLETTER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Safe Travel Tips from NBCA
- NEW: VTE & Travel Guidelines from the American Society of Hematology
- NBCA CEO Randy Fenninger Announces Retirement
- Knowing Blood Clot Signs and Symptoms Makes A Difference: Sylvia’s Story
- April is Volunteer Appreciation Month. Are you interested in volunteering for NBCA?
- Upcoming events