This March, in honor of the 100,000 lives lost each year to preventable blood clots, the National Blood Clot Alliance is setting out to RISE (ride, run, or walk) 100,000 miles, RAISE $100,000, and REACH 100,000 people with life-saving information about blood clots.
Please register here to create your own team, set goals, and compete against individuals and teams for bragging rights and official Team Stop The Clot® merchandise.
Start now! Register, create your fundraiser, and get your fitness integration set up. You can start fundraising now through March 31; and fitness tracking will start on March 1 and log throughout the 31-day virtual challenge during Blood Clot Awareness Month.
Anywhere! This is a virtual challenge with participants all across the globe! You can ride, run, or walk inside or outside, by yourself or with a friend, and at any pace you are comfortable with. This challenge is for everyone!
All funds raised go directly to support the National Blood Clot Alliance’s vision of creating a future in which fewer lives are lost to preventable blood clots through increased awareness, prevention, education, and treatment programs, including the Sports and Wellness Institute.
The Sports and Wellness Institute is one of NBCA’s core programs, focused on helping athletes of all abilities understand and manage their blood clot diagnosis. The Sports and Wellness Institute provides patients with the necessary resources and tools to start or resume their fitness journey, and gain strength and confidence as an athlete and a blood clot survivor.
- Win fundraising prizes
- $100 Raised – NBCA Water Bottle
- $250 Raised – Stop The Clot® T-shirt
- $500 Raised – Stop The Clot® Embroidered Hat
- $1,000 Raised – NBCA Tote Bag
- Unlock badges
- 50 Miles Achieved – Awareness Advocator
- 100 Miles Achieved – DVT Destroyer
- 250 Miles Achieved – PE Pulverizer
- 500+ Miles Achieved – NBCA Clot Crusher
- Eligible to receive prizes for top mileage and fundraising
Can’t participate in the challenge but still want to help?
- Donate to an individual participating in the challenge to help them reach their goal
- Donate to a team participating in the challenge to help them reach their goal
- Share life-saving information
- $59,939 raised
- 21,248 miles
Top 5 Fundraisers
- Jerod Stapleton: $5,445 raised
- Tracy Bingham: $4,210 raised
- Don Anessi: $1,813 raised
- Valerie Ayer: $1,600 raised
- Sara Wassenaar: $1,125 raised
Top 5 Distance
- Gaston Gardey: 570 miles
- Ann Horton: 565 miles
- Cortney Lupp: 540 miles
- Thomas Buffolano: 508 miles
- Justine Robinson: 501 miles
Top 5 Teams Overall
- Inari Clot Warriors: 3,496 miles & $1,908 raised
- Too Hot To Clot: 90.6 miles & $5,814 raised
- Harlie’s Heart: 58.6 miles & $4,385 raised
- Drop It Like It’s Clot: 1,736 miles & $865 raised
- Team Graff: 834 miles & $1,710 raised
Thank you to our event sponsors: