Download and print the symptoms sheet [PDF – 709 KB]
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS…
Blood Clots in Your Leg or Arm
CALL YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
– Swelling of your leg or arm –
– Pain or tenderness not caused by an injury –
– Skin that is warm to the touch –
– Redness of the skin –
Blood Clots in Your Lungs
SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
– Difficulty breathing –
– Chest pain that worsens with a deep breath –
– Coughing, or coughing up blood –
– Faster than normal or irregular heartbeat –