The Race to Stop the Clot® 2022 Fun Run is a virtual walk/run in celebration of World Thrombosis Day, with options to complete a 10K, 5K or 1-Mile course of your choosing any time from October 13 -17. Take your support one step further and sign up to help fundraise! All proceeds support the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) and are 100% tax-deductible.
- 10K, 5K, and 1-Mile are $25 each and includes a digital race bib, digital finisher certificate, and ways to connect with your fellow runners.
- Receive a 25% family discount when you register 4+ people.
- Add-On options for all registrants include the option to purchase a discounted custom race shirt at check-out or make an additional donation.
- Complimentary race registration will be automatically applied to anyone who makes an additional donation of $100+ during check out. (You select any race registration for $25, choose to donate an additional $100, total amount you pay is $100).
When will I receive my race gear? Register by September 23 to receive your gear by October 13. For those that register after September 23, your gear will arrive within 3 weeks of your registration.
Here’s how it works:
- Register and consider fundraising to help support NBCA programs
- Run or walk your selected race distance any time between October 13 and October 17
- Report your race time on the results page
How does my donation help? All donations benefit the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) and support things like our PEP Talks, Thrombassador Program, New Patient Guide, and participating in ongoing research efforts such as the CLUES Mental Health Study. To learn more about NBCA visit us at stoptheclot.org.