This time of year is filed with joy, as we take part in holiday festivities and traditions with family and friends, and the holiday season marks a time for new beginnings and renewed commitment to the things in our lives that matter most. As one year comes to a close and another begins, NBCA is renewing its commitment to you and the community of individuals affected by blood clots and clotting disorders that we serve. In the upcoming year, we will expand the programs and services we provide, and also the crucial information we share about blood clots.
We at NBCA — our Board of Directors, our Medical and Scientific Advisory Board members, and our staff — renew our commitment to provide you with the tools, resources, and information you need to live your healthiest life. We value and take great pride and comfort in our connections to the community, and we wish you and your family a very healthy and happy Holiday Season and a peaceful New Year.
December e-Newsletter Highlights:
- Read the year-end thoughts and remarksfrom NBCA’s CEO Randy Fenninger. Also, find out more about NBCA’s focus and commitment to help those affected by blood clots as we head into the new year.
- SAVE THE DATE: Run Santa Run, in Jacksonville, FL, Dec. 22. Spread holiday cheer & run for a great cause. There is a 5k and 1 mile option, and a Santa suit comes with each registration.
- Gathering with friends and family this holiday season? You can help NBCA to
Stop the Clot, Spread the Word™ by taking a few moments to share these important resources about blood clots.
- January 1 is around the corner, and we’re all thinking about ways to make a difference in 2018. Make it your New Year’s resolution to volunteer with NBCA and raise awareness in your community.
- Upcoming events
- More news and information